The low voltage systems are applicable in power grids as well as in industrial systems.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui: up to 1.000V,
- Rated operational voltage Ue: up to 690V,
- Rated impulse voltage Uimp: up to 8kV,
- Rated frequency f: 50Hz,
- Rated short-time withstand current Icw to 50kA (1s).
- Rated peak withstand current Ipk up to 105kA.
- Nominal current up to 2500A,
- Protection class IP00, front part IPxxB, optional IP20,
- Setup: in electrical operating rooms,
- Sheet metal parts powder-coated (Standard RAL 7032, variant colour tones at customer´s option possible).
The infeed is carried out alternatively over circuit breaker (in fixed-installation technology), NH fuse switch disconnectors, NH fuse load switch rails, switch disconnectors or busbars direct connection. Field couplings are carried out over circuit breakers, load break switch rails or NH coupling bars. The NH fuse load switche rails and the moulded case circuit breakers (up to 1600 A) are used as tap-off switch devices.
- For not accessible stations: infeed from top rear,
- For accessible stations: infeed straight from top oder from bottom.
- Current measurement and voltage measurement of the infeed by means of flowmeter/voltage meter or multi measuring device,
- Current measurement of the tailings,
- Transfer measurement over sealable transforming fishing plates and voltage path switches
- (total or for ex. infeed(s) + supply),
- Counter exchange board and counting transformator ready assembled and connected,
- Ward supply, service power socket or similar,
- Switching devices with motor drive,
- Uncoupling protection, QU protection according to the German Association for energy and water economy,
- Automatic restart (e.g. after activation by means of uncoupling protection, QU protection),
- Automatic transfer (e.g. infeed 1, infeed 2, coupling)
- Special solutions:
- Special measures (e.g.. in case of constricted rooms),
- Tailings to the top,
- Switch devices 4 poles,
We submit you an offer. Contact us!